We Welcome New Members
The Premier Bay Area International Trade Organization
Run for and by members to benefit the entire community since 1972
JOIN & BE PART OF THE SUCCESS
You are not alone!
Please join us and make your voice heard - we travel to Washington every year and lobby for all stakeholders in the international trade community.
Other benefits include an active voice with local state and federal agencies dealing with your import and export matters on a daily basis..
Gain access to our vibrant educational program, keeping you abreast of the latest changes and methods to streamline your supply chain.
Last but not least - enjoy generous discounts on all our events.
CBFANC By the Numbers!
36,000 Import Entries Distributed
$17,000 Raised for Charity
14 Volunteer Board Members
12 Politicians Lobbied for YOUR Cause
11 Educational Events
9 Working Committees Representing YOUR Concerns with:
CBP Import & Export – FDA – USDA – FWS – Air & Sea Ports
3 Daily Messenger Runs
2 Annual CHB Exam Prep Courses
2 Annual Missions to Washington DC
1 State of the Port Dinner Banquet
1 Charity Golf Tournament
All in a year’s work..!
Customs Brokers – Freight Forwarders – Importers & Exporters – 3PL – Truckers
Air & Ocean Carriers – Terminals – Warehouses – Attorneys – Consultants – Sureties
One Voice Representing All Links in the Logistics Chain
Join and enjoy the benefits:
- INDUSTRY NETWORKING
- ACCESS TO EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
- STAY CONNECTED
- CCS/CES AT ALL MEMBERSHIP EDUCATION MEETINGS
- GET THE NEWS ABOUT OUR LOCAL AND NATIONAL PORTS
- STAY UPDATED ON GOVERNMENT NEWS
- PARTICIPATE IN CBFANC PROGRAMS
- GET TO KNOW YOUR INDUSTRY TRADE PARTNERS
Let Your Voice Be Heard
Join Now For as Little as $0.68/Day!
- Purchase an Associate or Professional Membership - Enter your credit card details
- Download and complete our application form and fax it to us
- We review your application at our next monthly board meeting
- You will be notified of your membership status
- Upon approval your card will be charged the prorated cost of membership for the remaining months of the year