Welcome to our news section!Newsletters
Click each of the links below for detailed articles on the latest trade news in the Bay Area.
Read up on important regulatory topics affecting your supply chain. We report on the latest news involving Customs and other agencies regulating flow of import and export.
March 2019January 2019
- What's New?
- PCC Board Meeting - January 18, 2019
- In Port News
- PCC Mission Stipend 2019
- A Brief Introduction to U. S. Trade Remedy Provisions
- Amid Rumors of New Auto Duties, Grassley Vows Review of Presidential Tariff Authority
- Calendar of Events Import
- CSMS# 19-000011 - Postponement of Enforcement Dates for In-Bond and ISF-5
- WESCCON 2019 - Save the Date!
- A Chinese New Year Celebration
- CBP Form 5106 Update
- Info Notice 728-19-02 Interim Relocation for CBP East Bay Trade and Agriculture Units
- SF Information Notice 728-19-03
- CBFANC Social Media
- Customs Valuation & Sec 301 Duties